Parish Directory

Blocked Gullies & Broken Road Signs - Contact the Lincolnshire County Council on 01522 782070 Or

Bus Passes - available from Lincolnshire County Council - visit 

Car Parking - Car Parks are under the control of ELDC - 01507 601111 or

Flooding Contacts - From Wold Grift (- Environment Agency - 08708506 506.
From Mill Rundle Drain - Drainage Board 01507 328095
From highway gullies - LCC 01522 782070
From field ditches/drains - ELDC 01507 601111

Refuse Collection - ring ELDC 01507 601111 or visit

Street Lights - If you see a street light not working correctly in Bilsby - take a note of the number on the column and ring ELDC 01507 601111. 


Bilsby and Farlesthorpe Parish Council is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.


Alford Library


Alford Manor House


Alford Primary School


East Lindsey District Council    


Environment Agency


John Spendluffe Technology College


Queen Elizabeth Grammar School Alford